I don’t know about you, but this has been a long week and I think it is safe to say that I miss the days of sleeping in and not having to leave my house. But I am excited to work on a few projects this weekend and I have picked up a bit of inspiration online here and there throughout the week:
1. I love this woven circle mat tutorial via A Beautiful Mess and I have added it on to my projects list. And is something I would actually make! I can just imagine the possibilities with this.
2. Planning on paper via Uppercase. I don’t know about you, but I’ve been feeling somewhat uninspired and unmotivated this week – I think it has to do with coming out of vacation mode, as well as the terrible weather we’ve been experiencing the last couple of weeks. I really want to sit down and make a planned out schedule of my personal monthly goals, as well as for my upcoming gardening season (seed starting dates, transplant dates, etc), so I’m going to put all of my pretty stationary to use and actually accomplish a plan for my future accomplishments (if that makes sense). There is just something about putting it down on paper that makes the process so much more inspiring for me.
3. Seamwork Magazine Issue 2 has come out this week! The best part is that I finally broke down and bought myself an iPad (RIP to my poor 6 year old Macbook), so I’m totally in to reading magazines online and watching knitting tutorial videos on my lap while I have a set of needles in my hands. Anyway, this magazine is a wonderful read for the sewer as it teaches lots of various techniques I would not have even considered before – plus the photography is beautiful.
4. Jerrica Dishcloth via Knit Picks for the 52 weeks of free dishcloth patterns. This looks like a totally quick and easy knit, plus I need new dishcloths so why not make some. I’m going to keep my eye out for some inexpensive cotton yarn.
5. Caramelized onion & goat cheese tart via Go Make Me looks really good! And simple. I think I need something delicious, new, and simple to make this weekend!
I’ve got a few really good posts planned for next week so be sure to come back and check them out. In the meantime, I hope everyone has a wonderful and restful weekend – stay warm!