I really enjoy having a glass of red wine or a delicious cocktail in the winter time (don’t get me wrong, I drink in the summer too). And especially during the holiday season – enjoying time with friends and family, taking some time off of work, celebrating the last year. I was never a big drinker in my younger days – at high school shindigs I was the one who enjoyed sitting in the corner and laughing at other people drinking (usually excessively) and during my college days I preferred doing basically the same thing. How fun was I?! Anyhow, then somewhere along the line I started to appreciate the art of a good cocktail and the quality of a decent wine and I am forever changed. I especially love pretty vintage glassware and all the lovely accessories that go along with them. So I decided to put together a few of my favorite home bartender gifts of the season!
1. Cocktail bitters – Old Faithful Shop $14.95 – For those bittersweet cocktails!
2. Carat glassware – West Elm $24/set of four – I actually ordered myself a set of these because I just love the vintage feel of them!
3. Hex coasters – West Elm $24/set of four – I just love these! If I didn’t already own multiple sets of coasters…
4. The Drunken Botanist – Amazon $15.99 – I bought this book about a year ago and it is full of great recipes and information. Plus, it’s so pretty that you’ll want to leave it out in the open for your guests to oogle and demand drinks from!
5. Grenadine – Old Faithful Shop $21.95 – I love a good Shirley Temple! This is great for your guests who do not indulge in the drink.
6. Brass bottle openers – Mjolk $50.00 – These are a bit out of my price range but I do love the simplicity of them, and I also love brass.
7. Dillon’s spirits – Dillon’s Small Batch Distillers $19.95+ – I first saw Dillion’s in my local liquor store and the lovely packaging caught my eye! They are also a Canadian distiller.
8. Ice cube tray – Williams-Sonoma $29.95 – I’ve had my eye on this tray for a couple of years but I just haven’t splurged yet (I will someday!) – isn’t it such much prettier than a plastic or silicon tray?!
9. Walnut muddler – Williams-Sonoma $24.95 – Perfect for making those basil mojitios we love so much around my house!
This brings my 2014 holiday gift guides to a close – cheers!
As with all of my gift guides, the items are carefully selected by myself and all opinions are my own. I am not receiving compensation for any of these products – I just love them!